When I execute Run As -> Java application my Spring Boot application class on Eclipse, I get Spring Boot logo and version in logs but it halts and stops after few seconds:
. ____ _ __ _ _ /\ / ___'_ __ _ _(_)_ __ __ _ ( ( )___ | '_ | '_| | '_ / _` | \/ ___)| |_)| | | | | || (_| | ) ) ) ) ' |____| .__|_| |_|_| |___, | / / / / =========|_|==============|___/=/_/_/_/ Spring version: 1.5.9.RELEASE
There are no errors in console.
Tried but didn’t help:
- Project -> Clean, project refresh on Eclipse
eclipsefrom command line
- Deleted and imported project from git again
- Restart Eclipse
Tried solutions from related SO threads:
- Spring boot 1.5.2 – web application stops after loading logo?
- spring boot server stops after main method execution
- If I run tests from Eclipse, they pass successfully.
- Other Spring Boot apps run well on Eclipse.
- When I try to run application from command line with
gradle bootRun, it runs smoothly.
Why does it happen? How to solve it?
src/test/resources and it worked.